Whether you’re an existing volunteer or new to CLAPA and interested in applying, you’ll find everything you need right here.
Any questions? Get in touch with your Regional Coordinator or Engagement Officer:
- Central England Claire Evans, email@example.com, 07792 772362
- East of England Daniel Richards,: firstname.lastname@example.org, 07772 684 398
- South East England (incl London) Cherry LeRoy, email@example.com, 079855 38982
- North East England Kath Allan, firstname.lastname@example.org, 07718 124612
- North West England, North Wales Sarah Tinsley email@example.com, 07718 124611
- Scotland, Northern Ireland Gillian McCarthy, firstname.lastname@example.org, 07586 045402
- South West England, South Wales Catherine Dougherty, email@example.com, 07718 493 349
- General: Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7833 4883.
Apply to be a CLAPA Volunteer and help support our services around the UK, from giving educational talks to throwing Christmas Parties! e have a wonderful variety of roles available so no matter what time you have, or what your skills and experience are, there’s something to suit you. Apply today and see where it takes you!
Support CLAPA at your convenience by signing up to get notified about one-off opportunities and events. There's no commitment and no formal training, so you can pick and choose roles that suit you, like bucket collecting, event stewarding and even helping out at our London office! Sign up today to find out more.
Find out more about the different formal volunteer roles available at CLAPA, including Parent and Peer Supporters, Happy Faces Group Organisers, Ambassadors, and more.
Events Groups are local hubs of activity for CLAPA - and they're all run by Volunteers! Find out more about getting involved with one of CLAPA's groups around the UK.
Everyone gets into volunteering for a different reason - find out more about why CLAPA's volunteers decided to give back.
Support our work directly by raising funds for CLAPA in your community - and raise awareness of cleft lip and palate at the same time!
Come and join our team to help cheer our volunteers on at big events throughout the year!