Date: 16th October 2022
Registration fee: £50
You agree to raise a minimum of £300 for CLAPA
Amsterdam Half Marathon:
Registration fee: £20
You agree to raise a minimum of £175
Run the route starting and finishing in the Olympic Stadium (Marathon)
- Half marathon and 8k start at Stadionweg and finish in the Olympic Stadium.
- 16, 500 marathon runners, 18,500 half marathon runners and 7,000 8k runners all take part on the same day.
- Explore the sights and landmarks of Amsterdam.
You can find out more about the event by visiting the organiser’s website below:
If you already have your own place in the race and would like to support our charity, we would love to hear from you. You will not be required to raise a minimum sponsorship, just raise as much as you can! Please contact us by emailing us: [email protected]
Why join us? You will be fully supported and provided with:
- Fundraising support, materials, ideas and tips
- Dedicated contact at CLAPA, who will give you one to one support all the way
- An online network of fellow runners to provide support and advice.
- A top-quality breathable running vest.
- A limited edition wristband
- Sponsorship forms
Check out our Half Marathon training pack that we have designed for you to help you prepare for your upcoming half marathon and for you to get some tips and tricks to help you run safely and at your best:
‘ The hardest part of the training was probably finding the time between work, hospital and childcare. When the day came I was proud to be running for my family, for CLAPA and for Clemmie (my daughter)’
Nick Ward – Amsterdam Marathon runner
Contact Nicky (Challenge Events Fundraiser) on [email protected]