Everything we do at the Cleft Lip and Palate Association starts with the UK cleft community. This annual survey is designed to give us a ‘snapshot’ of your needs, priorities and concerns. By taking part, you’re helping us make sure our plans include you!
As with last year’s survey, we’ll tell you all about what we find and what we plan on doing about it.
It should take around 10-15 minutes, depending on your answers. Most questions are optional, but the more you answer and the more detail you can give us, the more we’ll be able to do. Find out more about why we’re asking these particular questions.
SURVEY CLOSES: 10th October 2023
Who can take part?
This survey is for people with a strong personal connection to cleft lip and palate in the United Kingdom:
- Adults (18+) born with a cleft
- Young people aged 16-17 born with a cleft
- Parents and carers of children of any age born with a cleft
- Expectant parents (including adoptive)
- Relatives (e.g. grandparents) of children born with a cleft of any age
- Partners/spouses of people born with a cleft
You should NOT complete this survey if you are:
- Under 16
- A cleft health professional or researcher without a personal link to cleft – please complete the Cleft Health Professional Survey instead
- A friend or family member who is not directly involved with caring for or supporting someone born with a cleft
- Living outside of the United Kingdom unless you usually live and/or access cleft care in the UK.
What to expect
This survey will take 10-15 minutes to complete. Most questions are optional, but the more detail you can give us, the better!
Your answers will remain 100% anonymous. To help us with this, please don’t include any identifying information like names or contact details in your answers.