The Cleft and Craniofacial Conditions Clinical Studies Group
Warmly invites you to an
‘Early Career Researcher’s meeting’
Tuesday 23rd February
MRC Building, One Kemble Street
11.00 – 15.00
- currently a clinician working in a cleft/craniofacial team AND
- either involved in, or wishing to be involved in, cleft/craniofacial research . For example, engaged in or planning a higher degree, or aiming to undertake your own research project in the future.
The Clinical Studies Group aims
- to develop a network of cleft/craniofacial clinicians currently early in their career who are keen to develop and/or lead in research in their field.
- to encourage exchange and development of ideas, and promotion of multidisciplinary and multicentre projects.
- to provide support and advice about research career pathways and opportunities, as well as help with developing research project ideas towards funding and beyond.