About this Survey
Everything we do at CLAPA starts with the UK cleft community. This annual survey is designed to give us a ‘snapshot’ of your needs, priorities and concerns. As a small charity, we have to plan carefully to focus our limited resources where they’ll make the biggest difference. By completing this survey, you’re helping us make sure our plans include you!
Just like with the survey we ran last summer, we’ll make sure to tell you all about what we find and what we’re planning on doing about it.
It should take around 10-15 minutes to complete, depending on your answers. Nearly all questions are optional, but the more you answer and the more detail you can give us, the more we’ll be able to do. Find out more about why we’re asking these particular questions.
Who can take part
- Adults (aged 18+) born with a cleft
- Young people (aged 16-17) born with a cleft
- Parents and carers of children of any age born with a cleft
- Expectant parents (including adoptive)
- Relatives (e.g. grandparents) of children of any age with a cleft who are directly involved in that child’s cleft care
- Partners of people born with a cleft
You should not complete this survey if you are:
- A child or young person (under 16) born with a cleft.
- A cleft health professional or researcher without a personal link to cleft
- A friend or family member who is not directly involved in someone’s cleft care
Please do not complete this survey if you are outside of the United Kingdom unless you usually live and/or access cleft care in the UK.
What to Expect
This survey will take 10-15 minutes to complete, depending on your answers. The more detail you can give us, the better!
Your answers will remain 100% anonymous. To help us with this, please don’t include any identifying information like names or contact details in your answers.