CLAPA are currently looking to recruit a Maternity Cover Finance Manager.
Could it be the role for you, or do you know someone who may be interested?
PLEASE NOTE: The closing date for applications is 30th September 2018. To apply, you will need to complete the application form. CVs alone will not be considered.
To cover a period of maternity leave, we are looking for a Finance Manager for our small national charity.
The successful candidate will be an adaptable and resourceful charity accounts professional with extensive experience and a wide level of general responsibility for monitoring and reconciling company’s accounts.
CLAPA are looking for a strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills and knowledge of reporting and the production of monthly management/annual accounts.
The role will also line manage a part-time Finance Assistant.
- Control of the General/Purchase/Sales ledgers, Debtor management, VAT Returns, Bank Reconciliations, Credit Control, Credit card management
- Payroll management and project level allocations, Pensions management, and any leave (sick, maternity, annual, etc.)
- Quarterly Stock counts/valuation, oversight of Feeding and Retail service
- Monthly Project level reporting, Management Accounts, Budgets, Cash flow Management with reporting to a wide variety of audiences, such as CLAPA staff, and the Board.
- Years End incl. Prepayments/Accruals, Annual Returns – SORP requirements, HMRC Returns
- Management of the Fixed Asset register and yearly depreciation
- Management of Trial Balance, Balance Sheet, P&L, and Cashflow
- Implement and monitor financial controls and develop financial policies and procedures as required
- Management of 1 member of the Finance team
- Work with the Board, Chief Executive and other managers to ensure the efficient and effective running of the organisation