Selecting CLAPA as one of your chosen charities means you can help families, like Ethan’s, who are affected by cleft lip and palate.
All donations, no matter what size, can make a real difference to the lives of those we support through our vital services.
- £3 could provide a pack of specialist feeding teats, allowing parents to feed their babies as naturally as possible
- £20 could provide a ‘Welcome Pack’ for new parents, including specialist feeding bottles and teats, along with important information about the path that lies ahead.
- £70 could provide a place at a Family Activity Day for a child with cleft.
What you can do
There is no limit to what you can do to raise money for CLAPA. Here’s a few of our most popular ideas:
- Make your next meetng a onesie or themed fancy dress night.
- Ask your Student’s Union to hold a charity night at one of their venues.
- Join us at one of our World Smile Day bucket collections
- Whether it’s dancing, singing or walking, take on a sponsored challenge.
- Indulge your ‘sweet tooth’ and hold a cake or sweet sale.
How we can help you
- Mentions on social media (Facebook, Instagram and Twitter). Our combined monthly social media reach is over 176,000
- Activities and events could be listed on the CLAPA website, which has an average of 12,000 monthly visitors.
- Dedicated account manager to give any help, support or advice you need
- Your dedicated account manager will also help you develop bespoke fundraising events to help make your society the envy of the Student’s Union.
- Regular updates on how your support is making a difference.
- Provision of CLAPA branded t-shirts, PVC banners, balloons, collection buckets or cans, leaflets and more
- We have strong relationships with our local media and could provide PR support.
If you would like more information about how you can get involved, please contact our Community Fundraising Manager, Matt Charlton, on 020 7833 4883 (ext. 206).