Thank you for choosing to fundraise for CLAPA.
Our vital services supporting families like Laura’s are only possible thanks to the generous donations we receive from kind individuals like yourselves.
Our Community Fundraising Manager, Matt Charlton, is happy to work with you to create bespoke fundraising opportunities for your team that suit your requirements and generate wonderful PR opportunities.
Benefits for your organisation
- Empower your employees and boost staff morale.
- Provide further insight into how your local community is affected by cleft.
- Team building activities can encourage creativity and increase performance and commitment.
- Actively use your employee’s key skills and help develop new ones.
- Promote a positive public image with customers, business partners and the wider community
What can we do?
Whatever your interests, you can turn these into a fundraising event. Here’s a few easy ideas to help get you started:
- Organise a onesie or themed fancy dress day.
- Indulge your ‘sweet tooth’ and hold an office Bake Sale.
- Take part in one of our Challenge Events
- Show off your competitive spirit and hold a quiz night.
- Encourage employees to sign up for The Weather Lottery
- To find out more about how other supporters have raised money, please check out our Fundraising Stories.
Whatever you have got planned, our Community Fundraising Manager is here to support you every step of the way. If you need some fundraising resources or have any questions, please contact Matt Charlton, on 020 7833 4883 (ext. 206).