Date: Sunday 14th April 2019
Start time: 9:45am
Location: Brighton, United Kingdom
Registration fee: £35
You agree to raise a minimum of £350 for CLAPA
This amazing 26.2 miles marathon takes you to see the quirky and vibrant side of Brighton. The race course starts in Preston Park and runs along the grand Brighton pavilion to the Brighton seafront which will have a great atmosphere before you finish on the Madeira Drive where you will be greeted with a crowd of people cheering you on towards the finish line.
Why join us? You will be fully supported and provided with:
- Fundraising support, materials, ideas and tips
- Dedicated contact at CLAPA, who will give you one to one support all the way
- An online network of fellow runners to provide support and advice
- A top- quality breathable running vest
- A limited edition wristband
- Sponsorship forms
Have your own place?
If you already have your own place in the race and would like to support our charity, we would love to hear from you. You will not be required to raise a minimum sponsorship, just raise as much as you can!
If you have any questions or queries then please do contact us by emailing [email protected] or phoning 020 7833 4883 or you can visit the Brighton Marathon website
Brighton Marathon Course Map