Date: October 15th 2017
Registration fee: £30 Half Marathon £60 Full Marathon
You agree to raise a minimum of
£295 (Half Marathon)
£395 (Full Marathon)
On Sunday October 15th, 2017, the 42nd edition of the TCS Amsterdam Marathon will take place. There are five events scheduled this day: the TCS Marathon, the Mizuno Half Marathon, the TCS 8 K run, the Kids Run and the Mini Marathon. Total number of runners: TCS Marathon 16.500 runners, Mizuno Half Marathon 18.500 and TCS 8K 7.000.
You can find out more about the actual event below:
If you already have your own place in the race and would like to support our charity, we would love to hear from you. You will not be required to raise a minimum sponsorship, just raise as much as you can! Please contact us by emailing us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Why join us? You will be fully supported and provided with:
- Fundraising support, materials, ideas and tips
- Dedicated contact at CLAPA, who will give you one to one support all the way
- An online network of fellow runners to provide support and advice.
- A top-quality breathable running vest.
- A limited edition wristband
- Sponsorship forms
Contact Eden (Challenge Events Fundraiser) on email@example.com
Red route = Marathon
Bue route = Half Marathon