The School Years - FACT SHEETS
Our Fact sheets contain useful information for parents relating to your child's school years, and are an introduction to the psychology, orthodontics and speech and language therapy services
CLAPA would like to thank the hospital teams, parents and teachers who contributed to these Fact sheets.
The ‘About Me' document is designed for parents to complete and give to their child's teacher / SENCO each year. If you would like to provide your child's teacher with more detailed information about cleft lip and/or palate please contact us for a free copy of our publication Children Born with Cleft Lip and Palate: The School Years.
- Got A Story to Share?
- Advice From Parents - Hearing Tests
- Advice From Parents - Operations
- Advice From Parents - Feeding
- Happy Faces Groups
- Siblings Study from the Centre of Appearance Research
- School Attendance - Your Questions Answered
- Financial Help Factsheet
- Parent Contacts
- Songs for Speech and Language Therapy
- Cleft Baby Blogs
- Cleft Baby on One Born Every Minute
- Jayne’s Story
- Parent Contact Training Weekend
- New bottles and teats catalogue
- National Office News
- CLAPA Conference 2011 Videos
- Marianne Foot’s Story
- CRANE Database
- Marianne Ryan’s story
- First meeting of East of England Young People’s Group
- Video: Easing The First Few Hours
- Volunteer Induction Day
- Katie Gore’s story
- Cleft Palate and Deafness
- Changing Faces Activity Days for Children
- Help prioritise cleft care on the NHS
- Regional Coordinator
- Parent Case Stories
- Having problems accessing an NHS dentist?
- The School Years - FACT SHEETS
- Mead Johnson feeding bottles to be discontinued
- Stickler Syndrome
- CLAPA National Survey 2010
- Launch of new CLAPA information leaflet
- Look at Me!
- Glossary of medical terms
- Grommets or Hearing Aids?
- Feeding Service
- Feeding Advice
- Express Feeding a baby with a cleft palate
- CLAPA websites for children & young people
- Face Forward
- CLAPA’s Strategic & Operational Plan
Need to talk?
We have parent contacts available throughout the UK to support families affected by cleft lip and/or palate.Parent Contacts >
We have a range of bottles and teats available for you to purchase online or by mail order.More >