Changing Faces Survey
[16 Feb 2012]
Changing Faces has designed 2 surveys in which they will be endeavouring to find out about the current services that are available to provide psychological and social support for children and young people who are living with a condition, injury or marking that affects their appearance. One will be for children from 8-12 years old and one for young people from 13-16 years old.
They are really keen to find out the views of the children and young people themselves who are living with a condition, injury or marking that affects their appearance within the UK.
They are interested in both people who have used Changing Faces services before, and those who have not.
The surveys are available on their website at www.changingfaces.org.uk and will run from February 13th to May 12 2012. There will be a prize draw in May in which all those who take part in the survey can choose to be included.
On the website, click on the heading ‘Are You Aged 16 or Under?' and follow the relevant links.
Thanks for your time!
- STUDY: Experiences of Being at School
- Birthday Party in the Park
- CLAPA News 2015
- South London & Surrey Summer Newsletter
- Changes to Cleft Surgical Services in Scotland
- From Cleft Clinic to Catwalk
- West Midlands Patient Voices Group
- VACANCIES in Scotland: Senior Regional Coordinator and Support Officer
- CLAPA GOSH Parent/Professional Forum
- By Word Of Mouth