Beard Shave Total Tops £500!
[22 May 2012]
Martin Scoynes and a friend decided at Christmas to start growing beards to see who could grow the longest. As time went by they decided to try to raise money for charity with their exploits, and as Martin’s daughter Dotty was born last year with a cleft lip, they decided that CLAPA was the perfect choice.
The beard shave went ahead at the Torrington Arms pub in Torrington on 6th May. Martin’s partner Natasha Stapleton said that it was a fantastic day and that they had many people come to support them.
The team are still collecting money together, but the grand total now stands at over £500!
Martin and his friend before and after the beard shave:
- Speech and Language Therapy Service User Group
- Survey on Speech and Language Therapy
- Cleft Surgery Services in NHS Scotland - What’s Happening?
- Get Your Awareness Week Materials
- Chris’s Tandem Skydive
- Peer Contact Training
- Awareness Week 2015 - Sponsored Walks!
- Boys in Dresses Raise a Fab Amount for CLAPA!
- Andrew Tees Up for Tots!
- Jacob & Kayleigh are in training for the Brighton Mini Mile 2015