Beard Shave Total Tops £500!
[22 May 2012]
Martin Scoynes and a friend decided at Christmas to start growing beards to see who could grow the longest. As time went by they decided to try to raise money for charity with their exploits, and as Martin’s daughter Dotty was born last year with a cleft lip, they decided that CLAPA was the perfect choice.
The beard shave went ahead at the Torrington Arms pub in Torrington on 6th May. Martin’s partner Natasha Stapleton said that it was a fantastic day and that they had many people come to support them.
The team are still collecting money together, but the grand total now stands at over £500!
Martin and his friend before and after the beard shave:
- Holiday Opening Times
- South London & Surrey Newsletter
- Cheryl Giles lops off locks for CLAPA!
- Michelle’s walk to the top of Mount Snowdon
- Dulwich Quilters Raffle Raises £1200 for CLAPA
- CLAPA’s Regional Coordinator Project - End of Year 2 Report
- Health Professionals Sought for Survey on Patient Outcomes
- SLUMBRS Study - Advisory Group Members Needed
- Decision-Making in Children and Young People with Lip and Cleft Palate